Protect consumer rights and interests
- We are always all ears from the customer's point of view.
- We try to actively reflect even customer's minor opinions.
- We quickly and clearly identify the cause of customer complaints and give feedback.
- We improve the complaints that have occurred so that they do not recur, and do our best to prevent them in advance.
- We compensate for complaints received according to relevant regulations.
Voice of Customers (VOC) and Handling Process
Sharing the VOC company-wide
Improving the issues & reflecting the VOC into our products
VOC-Handling Status in 2021
Active Reflection of Customer Feedbacks
We proactively collect data on customer preference & needs and incorporate them into our products.
Re-Launch of Discontinued Products
There were over 150 postings on our Customer Center forum requesting a re-launch of Wacle. We accepted the call our customers and released Wacle in 2021 after a 15-year discontinuation.
Release of New Products
Strawberry Songyi & four mint chocolate products
Following the request to release mint chocolate-flavored snacks, we launched 4 summer limited edition mint chocolate snacks including Choco Pies, Choco Songyis, Diget Thins in 2021. In 2022, we also launched Strawberry Songyis for which we had the largest number of requests for the new Choco Songyi flavor.
Damage Compensation Organization and Compensation Standards
Our customer center seeks improvement measures on customer complaints and act as a damage compensation organization when customers have a grievance about damages. Once the grievance is received, we propose resolution standards pursuant to the notification by the Fair Trade Commission.
1) Lacking content or amount
2) Deteriorated, discolored, & moldy food
3) Expiration of shelf life
4) Tainted with foreign substance
Exchange the product with a new one or provide refunds
5) Side effects
6) Accidents caused by damaged containers, etc.
Compensate for medical expenses or income loss
Satisfaction Enhancement Program By Reinforcing Customer Support
We periodically get an external assessment on customer support to improve communication with customers and enhance customer support services, and ultimately bolster the quality of service. Based on our findings, we train individual customer support agents on areas they lack in, so that we always provide high-quality service. We also offer regular product training by in-house experts, enabling them to explain our products to customers easily and accurately.